Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012

Soap Swap anyone?




I usually swap a lot of soaps with fellow German soaper but recently I got my first handmade soaps from abroad ... and what can I say: It's so exciting to see the foreign labels, find out which ingredients are in it, how they smell and generally how they feel different from what I'm used to.

So, anybody else out there who's wondering about that?

I will gladly swap soaps with anyone from anywhere - wherever you may live! You can pick any one or two soaps from my blog (provided I still have some) and I'll swap it against some of yours!
Just leave a message with how I can contact you, and I'll write you an e-mail ... after that I will delete your comment, so that your e-mail address is not visible any longer!

Happy Soaping!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen